CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

好闷+好懒....

though i should be start doing my homework..but just feeling lazy..watching tv while typing this blog..such an relaxing+lazy life..makes me reluctant to get up from the sofa and walk into my room to get my work started..but i do feel bored lying on the sofa like this.. :( 真矛盾!!sighzz...

Koey(扣姨) now should have been got down from the plane..perhaps she is also on the way back to hong kong from macau..one more person left... :< so now there are only 椰子,黄香 和雪琴 here...well...it is still okie as long as 椰子and黄香are here in subang..but they are going to leave in 6 days time.. T.T haizz...

Well..know that there are another group of b/s coming from hong kong but i just dont really feel happy bout that...ya,i do anticipate to see who are them..but i also feel quite worry..wonder what kind of people are them..are them as good as the previous b/s?will they be nice to me?and lots of thing to worry about..sighz..well..what i can do is to wait until 08-08-08 and then i will get all the answers for all my anxiety..well..their arrival also means that i have to start knowing the people from the beginning..and it also means that im going to be a shy shy guy again..waiting people to come to approach me..what to do..i just feel too scare to approach such a big group of people..sighz..