CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 9, 2008

811

811?what will you think when you see this numbers?lottery number?car plate numbers?birthday?or anything else?

well...811 actually means 8月11日 ...it is going to be an important day for me..because my AS result will be releasing on monday...the results can be very important...because once the result is screwed up..my A level will be screwed up as well..sighzz..though there is a chance to retake..but if there is a choice..i dont really wish to retake..cause it is a waste of time and money..it really will takes a lot of time to restudy all the As topics and do all the past year papers again..especially for me this kind of lazy student..retaking the papers is a hard task for me.. T.T ..retaking might also cause me lack of time to prepare for my A2..but however..nobody wish to retake..and i surely DONT WISH THAT I HAVE TO RETAKE!!so....主啊,求你保佑我,保佑我可以拿到不错的成绩。。

3 comments:

Li ying said...

the olympics was super nice hor.
everyone was praising bout it.
Its the best so far.
ANd u so lek zai. sure can get good results.
dun worry la.
dun tell me u cannot sleep o.
LMAO

Jacent said...

i wish so la..good result..lolz...eh...should be able to sleep ge..dont worry..thanks for caring.. :>

yea lo..really very nice..unique as well...geng

Li ying said...

haha. yea.
coolz then.
no holidays whilst waiting for results?