CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 19th~~

Thanks god..my mood has totally changed...im kinda happy now...so many people remember my birthday and wished me..^^..

Im Officially 19..but then..i never felt like im a 19 year old guy...19 this age used to be a quite mature age for me..seeing my brothers go through this age..see them getting more mature..i never thought that 19 this age will come to me so fast..and now..im 19..so?nothing changed much..im still the usual me..^^but i enjoy being myself..haha..

3 comments:

Julia said...

SUSUNEEEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HERE STILL 22ND SO IM NOT LATE YET :DDD
CHEER UP YEA...WHAT'S DONE IS DONE...THINK FORWARD..BE POSITIVE!
JIA YOU...

btw, got check whether u got extra white hair mou??hehehehehe :D

Jacent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacent said...

haha...if i got white hair...you pull it out for me ok?lolz..