CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

'Silent Guardian'

received a sms in the morning...informed me that the laboratory class will only start at 9am..wow...what a great news...meaning that i can sleep for a longer time..NICE!!but....who knows...i couldn't wake up in time and then i slept until 10.30..wahaha..so...i decided to skip my physic class as well..ngek ngek..arrived at SS15 around 11.30...then went to pasar for my branch..a full one. :)

Finished class around 1.30pm...then called becky and passed her a photo album with nice scenery pictures which i took it all by myself at bali island 3 years ago.. :P

Later,went for DARK KNIGHT with shari...the movie was really nice and the batman looks quite handsome and cool.. :D .. have to talk bout the joker as well..he was a very good actor for me..though joker is a bad guy in the movie but the character really impressive..forgot bout the actor's name but for me he was really a good actor...it was sad to hear that he committed suicide last year..quite shocked to hear that also..what a waste...sighzz..

well...the reason i put my title as Silent Guardian is because according to the movie Batman also acts as Silent Guardian..sounds so cool...lolz..

0 comments: