CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't cry because it's over,Smile because it happened...

Just finished viewing all the photos that i took for the past few days with all my 'brothers and sisters'...feeling better now...but after some time..my tears feel like dropping again..i have been dropping tears for the past 15 hours..how many times did i drop?i dont really remember...5?6?7? or even more?i have never been like this... T.T

i kept asking myself why am i dropping so much tears..the only thing i can explain is i really cant let go of them in such a short time..i have been closed to Faith Mama and Becky Mama this few days..they really took good care of me..and it was really fun to be their son..lolz...not meaning that im a little kid that still need mama to take care of me..but they just like providing me a happy&harmony family..there are william suk suk,abby mui mui..and koey ah yi...and wai gor and many many more...when think of all this family are leaving me...i just feel so sad and my tears cant stop dropping...especially when Faith Mama and Becky Mama that i was so closed to leave me together in the same day..thats really slicing my heart into pieces..feeling so sorrow...i know i should stand strong and be a tough guy which do not drop tears so easily but the tears just dont listen to me..sobsob..

Have to thanks Becky Mama for her patience to listen to my problems this morning and taught me some ways to tackle them...i have never been telling anybody bout the problems i mentioned to her but i just dont know why..i just trust her..thats why i told her all the things that i have been keeping deep into my heart..she was a very good listener..thanks a lot..she is really a good mama&friend..thanks GOD for bringing her to me..thanks GOD for bringing me all the 'brothers&sisters"...i will miss them always..and if there is a chance..i will try to go hong kong and pay them a visit... :D ...OKAY..SAVE MONEY NOW!!lolz...

Faith Mama should be reached hong kong already and perhaps might be back to her home sweet home..Becky Mama,kar ling,abby and mun tou now should be in the plane and on the way back to Macau..May God Bless them a safe journey home..

Been dropping tears since i start typing this 'dairy'...thanks god the tears have just stop dropping..and i never realized that i got so much tears to drop before this..

it is really tiring for dropping so much tears..plus din really have enough sleep this 2 days..what to do..too happy&nice staying with my 'brothers&sisters' until always reluctant to sleep early..really thanks them so much for giving me a very happy,joyful and blissful life for the past few weeks..i will always miss them and hope they do miss me too.. :)

Life will be boring without most of them here...but however...i still will try my best to go to 'Place Of Gathering' to learn more bout Jesus and Bible..Don't worry...and i will also try to make new friends and know all the 'brothers &sisters' that are coming soon on 9-8-08..hope they are just as nice as you all..really feel so glad to know all of you...thanks God...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRESENTS&CARDS!!i really appreciate them... :)

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU...

AND MUST REMEMBER COME BACK FIND ME OOO!!! :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

awwww :((

Li ying said...

they are not coming back?
u cried?
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

Jacent said...

might will be back la...but maybe a year later...dont know ler..nothing to be shocked,like i never cried before.. :(