CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 20, 2008

mood-less.....

mood-less.....why will i have this kind of feeling...haiz...headache and sometimes hate bout this kind of feeling..why am i moody-ing?because of the gloomy and windy weather?no....i dont think so..am i missing the fun that i have yesterday?or am i missing the whole group of my new hong kong fren?i think beause of all the things that i mentioned above that makes me so no mood..knew that they are going to genting highlands...so wish that i can go with them..though i know there wont have enough place for me to go because too many ppl are going...but...still hope that i can receive a call from them that ask me to go with them..kinda disappointed for not getting the call...haiz...I MISS THEM!!I MISS HAVING FUN WITH THEM!!i have never had so much fun for quite a long time!!not even with my friends+classmates here in KL!!though just start knowing them for only about 10 days...but i really having fun with them..I ENJOY HAVING FUN WITH THEM!!but also love to see someone that attracts me so much...though i know she will be leaving soon..but hope that she will always remember me..im glad that i have a chance to meet them and her...

Maybe they are right..though i alw thought that im satisfied with my current lifestyle...im happy...but AM I REALLY HAPPY?WHATS THE TRUE MEANING FOR HAPPINESS?i do feel happy when i was with them..i have never experienced such kind of happiness since i was here...is it true that believing in JESUS can make us more happy?well..i not really sure bout that...but perhaps..it might be true..i like alw see happiness showing on thier(new hong kong frens) faces..kind of envy them...but whatever...im still not ready yet to accept JESUS into my life..perhaps one day i will be able to open my heart completely to accept "HIM"...but i do start believing in JESUS after listening to their stories and some talks...

well..im here to express my feeling...hope to make myself feel better by expressing all what i feel and what i was thinking now...good day..

0 comments: