CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Great Start for 2010





Today is 1st of Jan 2010...and I have a great day!!Thanks to AVATAR!!

Went for AVATAR with shu hwa(1st time) in the noon...since everyone been telling me non-stop that Avatar is so great...so that makes it a movie in my MUST-WATCH LIST..

This is the 1st time in my life,i have been so desperate for a movie..and the 1st time I'm willing to pay 21bucks..aka Rm63 for a movie...and also the 1st time I watch a movie since I'm here in Perth..and also..this is the 1st time i watched a 3D movie...

And you know what?IT IS HOLY WORTH FOR IT!!=D

After finished the movie...my mind still cant get out from the fantasy...until now..my mind is still filled up with the movie scenes...(awww...i need help...else cant continue with my reality life..lolz)

So YEAH!!It is a real great day for me!![after movie went back to aunt house for dinner..grandma cooked a lot nice dish today.. =) ]

Hope everyday of my 2010...also as great as today or even greater..^^


These are the souvenirs i brought back....lolz...

A lot of 1st time for today..hope it is really a great start for my 2010..

2 comments:

I. said...

I also wanna watch!!! I haven't watched a 3D movie before. T_T

P/S: RM63??? So ex.. apparently we can get £6.10 here for student price. :P

Jacent said...

takda student price also...student price also need 18 bucks if im not mistaken...

on tuesday all movie half priced...but 3D not half price wan wo...so bias...sobz