CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunny Sunny Day ^@^

Went to city that day with Li Ying and Jia Min..just to walk walk and sit down look at the sceneries..never expect such sunny and nice weather today cause the weather forecast shows that it will rain..went out twice with them..twice also sunny sunny day..so this is what they call SUSU's EFFECT..buahaha...I dont have my own camera...so i stole all the pictures from Li Ying's Blog...THEREFORE...I SERIOUSLY NEED ME OWN CAMERA~~~~SIGH...NEED WAIT ONE MORE MONTH...SOBZ.

I dont really like to take pictures...no use showing my ulgy face..spoil the pictures only..so i decided to be the CAMERA MAN..lolz..see this 2 girls so enjoying themselves..hehes..

It was so windy...the girls' hair is so messy...while ME...also let the wind blow till MEH JOR YAT BIN..lolz..

.


0 comments: