CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Beautiful and Lovely University~~ UWA!!

Yesterday was my 1st day of orientation.It was so great and im kinda happy with it.Got a lot of info and also met a lot of people and most importantly i made some FRIENDS..=D

I reached there kinda early in the morning..so i just tried to explore the uni myself and i found out that my uni is just like a beautiful big garden with some old fashion style buildings inside it...it was really COOL and BEAUTIFUL~~There are so many nice sceneries inside the uni and i was totally amazed~~so i just took out my phone and take some photos of it..up there is the outlook of the uni when i 1st enter the entrance..

Down there are some of the pictures i took..showing some of the buildings in my uni..and some of thel gardens... =D You can just see plants and trees anywhere in the uni..really a great place for studies..Hope i can do well in my studies..^@^















The End~~~

9 comments:

hU| said...

nice uni!
btw, all the best!! =D

云舒柔 said...

wow,so nice..
thn got pretty gui mui anot jek?haha...

Jacent said...

Hui:thx..wow..u left me comment...so rare..hahs..

Ngah Yun:so far din really c any pretty guai mui...sob..wan c a leng lui like u also ..a bit hard

Li ying said...

nice lei!
got regret for coming here?

gackyz said...

can i see a pic with u inside?? grrr. i dun wanna see the scenery

-tan choon yean- said...

nice place!!!! aldabex susu~

Julia said...

i wanna see fat susu !! xD

jazzzkk said...

nice hor you

Jacent said...

Gac:you can see me in li ying's blog..hahas...i love scenery pics ma..dont love myself..what to do...hahas..

Julia:dont worry..i guess i can gain some weight here...cause eating all the oily things..sobs..

Yeanny:thx..

Jackson:WAHLOA...HOW COME U HERE?