CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Future...

its time for me to update again..^.^...really been enjoying my holidays..sleep,wake up,eat,tv,pc games..hang out with friends..thats what i doing everyday during my holidays..hehe..

been thinking for my future studies this few days..mom said that i can go to australia to continue my studies if i want to..but then it wont be easy..i will have to work part time when there is any free time..have to try my best to reduce my parents burden..im starting to worry..im just suspecting my ability..will i be able to handle my studies and part time job well?what if i cant handle both nicely?what if i screw up my studies?what if i too tired for my studies and i dont have enough energy to go for part time job?what if i too tired until i cant continue with my revisions after come back from working?how should i manage my time?been thinking bout all this stuffs..

anyway..its useless to think bout it right now..cause i havent applied for university yet..will try to apply UWA(University West Australia)..hope i still can register before it is too late..herm..

will be kinda busy for the following weeks..will be going back to subang next week..will try to apply for UWA and finish the procedures in 2 days time..then will be going to penang with friends..and then will fly to hong kong the next day i came back from penang..wow..relaly will be dead broke..haha..hope it is not as tiring as i thought..i dont want to fall sick..i want to enjoy my trip to hong kong..therefore..i must eat more vitamin C tablets nowadays..haha..

may my dream of going to australia will come true..god bless..^^

1 comments:

I. said...

Don't think about getting too tired or what.. You are still young!! and it's always your dream to go overseas for studies!! Believe in yourself that you can do it, no matter how tiring it is!! Gambate and good luck!!