CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My F70 EXR....=D



OH YEAH!!!!Finally got my own camera...FujiFilm F70 EXR....This camera has a very good reviews about its picture qualities and some other things...

yeah..i know...it is so not as fashionable as Canon and Sony...but who cares...i just care bout the picture's qualities...but there is one thing i do care..that is about the COLOUR!!!SOBZZ.....From the pictures...the Black colour one is so much NICER!!!!but...unfortunately...it is out of stock in japan...so my sister-in-law only able to get me a SILVER one....not so nice ler...needa take time to adapt it...

AND!!!!!NO SD CARD COMES ALONG!!!MEANS~~~~I HAVE NO MEMORY TO TAKE PICTURES!!!ARGHHH~~~

4 comments:

云舒柔 said...

go to paint it!hahaha~thn u can get the favourite colour d.LOL

faster go n get 1 la~so cheap in foreign country

Jacent said...

ngah yun: get what?no cheap la..i think almos same price..even this camera i got it from japan...already got it lo..the camera with me now..lolz

nicole said...

hey...try taking pics with ur new camera then upload here...i wan to c the quality of the pics.. btw, how much is it?

Jacent said...

nicole?since when u got blog geh?i post it in my facebook ah....din see ma?erm..in malaysia i heard is Rm1000...i bought it also cha ng dor this price