CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Exhausted~~


Just finished mid semester exam..so exhausted..even though just 2 days..but din really have enough sleep for the last few days..

Here come HOLIDAYS!!!!YEAH!!!!(how i wish it is true =.=)..yeah..one week study break..yet..have to open the damn law text book and study it kuat kuat...else i wont be able to do my assignment at all..need to catch out the last few classes i missed due to hiding myself in the library..and a test for statistic after the break...okie..thats enough to keep me busy for the damn whole week..wanna go out RELAX also cannot..aduh-i-lah(learnt from indo fren..lolz)..

Nowadays learning some German from my german friend..just learnt few words so far..lolz..

For example:
i)Gooda Morgan(good morning)
ii)Fickdish(FUxx You)..sounds quite nice actually..hahas..

iii)Ikh Kli Ber Dish(I Love You)

and as well some indo bad words..hahahs..for example ngen tot,ngen heh,ngen butt..

Cool right?thats what we call INTERNATIONAL CULTURES~~LOLZZZZ...

6 comments:

g_yean_i said...

learn the good part and not the bad part la halo~ hahaha..

Jacent said...

erm...there is a good part what..like I LOVE YOU..hahss...i will try to learn more good stuff de.next time teach u..ahhs

Jacent said...

erm...there is a good part what..like I LOVE YOU..hahss...i will try to learn more good stuff de.next time teach u..ahhs

g_yean_i said...

haha.. okay~ i wait for you to teach me! hehe..

gackyz said...

the pic is nice. i can imagine ur face there. haha

Jacent said...

har?my face?something wrong with u ah gac?lolz..but cannot blame u also geh...cause u are lady gac gac ma..hahas