CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sayonara~~

Just To Inform Everyone that comes to my blog...IMMA FLYING TO AUSTRALIA ON 4th JULY 2009...

Sighz..time flies...my holidays has finally come to an end...this is what i doesn't wish to see...but i know its time for my brain to work out again..so...UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA...HERE I COME~~~

Have to adapt to new environment...new school..new faces..and bla bla..hope everything will be alright.. 0.O

Hope I can make some nice new friends there..Friends are very important and this is undenieable..SO WISH ME LUCKSSSS...^^

ALL THE BEST TO ME AND EVERYONE WHO IS STARTING THEIR UNI SOON~~

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE~~BYE MALAYSIA...BYE MY FRIENDS...TAKE CARE EVERYONE...SOBzzzzz...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LIYING IS THERE!!!
that's not new face. haha
that's old face liao lo. ;D

Li ying said...

suuuu.
im SOH exited. *jump jump jump*
opps.
my floor cracked. *too heavy*
BY THE VERY WAY,
my face is NOT OLD!
TTT.TTT

UWA have may theng, shin lan. chuah li shan and other cute malaysians. :)

so yeah. old faces still there.


remmeber to try and get the kahlua for me.
if u dont, sms or cal to tell la.
thankssss.
see u very soon skinny bones!

Jacent said...

shin lan?mat sui lei geh?

I DUN WANT SEE CHUAH LI SHAN~~I WAN SEE CHUAH LI MEI~~~lolz..

Kahlua one bottle ooh?i try my best har..cause my bro already ask me get him 2 bottle of wine..i dunno stil got empty hands for ur wine anot..

Jacent said...

luckily u jump on ur floor..not jump on my bones..if not..instead the floor...my bones will crack..lolz..

YA LAh...li ying wherre got old...mature jek ma..buahah

Li ying said...

sei yeh.
u alaways say im old ok.
li mei?
she is fiercer than li shan.
trust me. :)
we shout at each other alot cuz she is too fierce.

Jacent said...

oooh...then sei dak..dun wan meet them..only wan to meet my dearest li ying saja..lolz..

gackyz said...

susu. babaii lorr. left one yamcha kaki d.. wuwuwuw. SAD

云舒柔 said...

good luck o! n add oil ya.

Jacent said...

TQ ngah yun~~^^