CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Dearest My Future Girlfriend.
I Miss you.
You have a nice personality.
You make me crazy for you
You should cook for me.(cause i lazy cook)=P
Someday I will bring you to travel to your favourite country.
You + me = Juliet+Romeo.(crazy)
If I saw you now I'd wondering will you have a crush on me.
I want to be with you.
I would build a LOVE just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be LOVE STORY.
We could kiss each other under the stars.

Love,Jason

(P.S. IF got Multiple Choice I will Be More Willing To Do Quizzes.)

4 comments:

Ah Girl said...

wow...it sounds so romantic...can i be ur loved one? am i qualified to be ur loved one?

Unknown said...

hahaa. who's your future girlfriend?

Jacent said...

Bella:I wish to know too..lolz..

云舒柔 said...

wah...wan like tat mea?LOL...